7 Rated Books 8 Rated Books 9 Rated Books Book Reviews Kirkus

Over at Kirkus: All the Time Travel RIGHT NOW

It’s Friday and we are over at Kirkus! Today I am talking about all the awesome time travel I’ve been reading including The Light Brigade by Kameron Hurley, Permafrost by Alastair Reynolds and the Alice Payne novellas by Kate Heartfield

Go over to Kirkus to read more.

8 Comments

• Over at Kirkus: All the Time Travel RIGHT NOW – Headlines
    March 29, 2019 at 12:53 pm

[…] post Over at Kirkus: All the Time Travel RIGHT NOW appeared first on The Book […]

• London Taxi
    July 10, 2019 at 3:05 am

• marrakech trekking
    July 17, 2019 at 10:05 pm

LOVE your real-life account of the road trip! LOL! And yes, the shirt is fabulous, too ? So glad you made it back home safely. If blisters were the worst thing to happen, you did pretty good!

• Sarlat hotel
    July 22, 2019 at 7:39 am

Hello, Great tip, We found the hot spring / “king’s bath” at Ahalanui / Pahoa on one of our last days on the big island. Seemed well known by the locals, and not so busy with tourists. What a great spot to spend an hour or two.Sarlat hotel

• AirBNB Code
    July 27, 2019 at 10:40 am

Most of places cover in this article. Some missing but this one is best for first time visit dubai. I enjoy all those places and more. Awesome Dubai journey.

• Agence de voyage
    August 1, 2019 at 11:52 am

Love the slow travel ideal vs. actual comparison. Just like the ideal budget vs. actual This was a great write-up as my wife and I are 22 hours away from our flight and first trip to Hawaii, one week on the Big Island (most excited) and one week on Oahu.

• tours
    August 5, 2019 at 5:58 am

I have the habit of keeping a checklist. Yes, I agree to have something to read, especially when you are traveling solo… I have traveled with friends so we are busy talking, planning our next programs and also doing some work while we have time.

• Lisa
    August 7, 2019 at 11:10 am

As for the whole slow travel thing. We’ve done both, and after time we realized we’d much rather miss a few things and take it slow than rush rush rush everywhere. Plus then you always have a reason to go back!The Best Photo Spots in Turkey